Many consumers think about turning to their bank for a mortgage before going through an independent brokerage. This is only natural. You are used to working with your bank, so they immediately spring to mind.
But there are advantages to choosing an independent mortgage brokerage instead of a big box bank, just as there are benefits to going with a mortgage broker rather than direct lender. Let’s go over a few now.
Tips Before Buying a Home in Florida
- You have a wider loan selection. An independent mortgage brokerage in Florida can partner with direct lenders throughout the region. Those with the widest networks are able to bring you the largest and most diverse selection of lending products. You simply are not going to find that level of variety at a big bank.
- You may save money. Did you know that your bank doesn’t need to tell you their cut when they draw up a loan for you? There is more transparency when you work with an independent broker. That not only means you might save more money, but you will not have to question whether you have received a fair deal.
- You can work with the same person(s) throughout the process. Big banks tend to utilize big teams as well. There is nothing wrong with working with a team, but it can be frustrating if too many different people are tasked with handling your application. It may be challenging for everyone to get on the same page, which can lead to unnecessary hassles and delays. With an independent broker, you can work with a smaller team, or even with just one individual. This keeps communication simple and clear. It also ensures you are working directly with people you trust.
- The lending process can be customized to your needs. If you have an unusual income situation, working with a big bank to obtain financing can be a convoluted nightmare. Big banks are used to processing customers en masse. They do not have as many individually tailored solutions for unique circumstances. Independent mortgage brokers, on the other hand, are often prepared to handle a wide range of financial circumstances.
- An independent mortgage brokerage has more time to spend education you. Big banks are focused on expediency, but it is more for their sake than yours. An independent broker will work hard to process your application swiftly but will also be willing to take extra time when needed to answer your questions and help you find the product which truly is most suitable for your needs.
- The service you receive will be more personal overall. Nothing is more frustrating than being treated like a number by a big bank when you are making one of the most important financial decisions of your life. An independent broker will give your situation the personal consideration and respect it deserves.
Contact Mortgage Lending Specialist in Florida
If you are ready to experience the benefits of working with an independent brokerage instead of a big bank, Premier Lending Corp cannot wait to assist you. Whether you are in Davie, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Weston, Dania Beach, or anywhere else throughout the state of Florida, we will help you to achieve your residential or commercial real estate goals. Call us today at 954-840-8811.