If you’re shopping for a home in South Florida, Pembroke Pines is an ideal community. Living here, you’ll have easy access to both the Palm Beach and Miami-Dade areas, and you’ll be right near the Everglades. With its many parks, its lovely homes, and with dining, shopping, and entertainment options abounding, it is no wonder it is considered one of the top cities to live in nationwide.
There are many opportunities for buyers and sellers alike in the Pembroke Pines housing market. Indeed, homes can sell quickly, which is why it is important to get the right Pembroke Pines mortgage company on your side. You do not want to miss out on a chance to buy the home of your dreams.
Home Values in Pembroke Pines
According to recent Zillow data, the home value index has local properties averaging around $310,200. Values have been rising, with a 5.5% increase within a year. Now is the time to buy, since values are expected to continue rising. Over the year ahead, Zillow believes another 3.9% value increase is likely.
If you are wondering about the price per square foot, the median in Pembroke Pines at the time of this writing is $179. For comparison, it is $222 in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach Metro area.
So as a homebuyer, there are a couple of favorable points to note here:
- Home values are rising, which makes a home purchase in Pembroke Pines at this time an investment.
- Homes in the nearby Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach Metro area cost more. You’ll have access to the employment opportunities and amenities of this area, but your own cost of living will be lower.
What to Look for When Choosing a Mortgage Company in Pembroke Pines?
There are quite a few mortgage lenders and mortgage brokers in the Pembroke Pines area. So how do you pick the right one?
- Choose a Pembroke Pines mortgage broker which can connect you with a variety of different loan programs. Look for a company which can help you apply for conventional or jumbo financing, VA loans, USDA loans, or FHA loans in Pembroke Pines.
- Top-rated mortgage brokers in Pembroke Pines are very knowledgeable about the local housing market, and can use that knowledge to help you save money and close quickly.
- If you select a mortgage company that can get you quickly prequalified for a home loan, this will make it more likely that you will be able to purchase the home you are most interested in.
- Top mortgage companies in Pembroke Pines put an emphasis on transparency and homebuyer education. They spend time with you to answer questions and estimate costs. That way, you can methodically approach the process of applying for the mortgage which will best serve your needs.
- With the right mortgage broker on your side, you can look forward to signing on the mortgage which is affordable not just in terms of interest rates, but also in terms of fees and closing costs.
- The best Pembroke Pines mortgage brokers stay communicative through every step of the home loan process so that you can purchase a home on your timeline. While applying for a mortgage can be complex, it does not need to be stressful.
- Most importantly, the right home loan company will treat you as an individual, and will work hard to build a long-term relationship with you as a customer.
Premier Lending Corp Can Help You Turn Your Dreams of Homeownership in Pembroke Pines Into an Affordable Reality
If you are ready to begin your future in Pembroke Pines, Premier Lending Corp can help you prequalify for a loan, and can answer all of your questions about shopping for a mortgage.
During your consultation, we will check to see if you qualify for affordable government-insured loan programs like FHA and USDA. If you are applying for conventional or jumbo financing, we can connect you with some of the most competitive rates in the area.
Excited to begin? Please give us a call today at 954-840-8811, and we will schedule you for your mortgage consultation in Pembroke Pines.