Have you been checking out different mortgage lenders and brokers in South Florida? If so, you may wonder how you can know when you have found the company which is right for you.
Below are some signs that you have located a mortgage broker which is going to be a good fit for your needs.
Signs That You Found the Right Mortgage Broker
- They specialize in situations like yours. The right mortgage broker should have knowledge and experience not just with lending in general, but with lending to borrowers in situations that are like your own. For example, say you are self-employed. A lender that has next to no experience working with self-employed persons probably is not going to be able to provide you with the best service and fast, easy loan experience. But a company that regularly processes loans for self-employed applicants will be able to make the process as simple and rapid as it would be for a traditional employee. Take another example. Imagine you are a veteran shopping for a home. Working with a lender that rarely processes VA loans could lead to a lot of hassles. You could probably avoid most or all of those snags simply by choosing a mortgage broker that handles many VA loans and is familiar with all the scenarios that can arise. On that note, you should strongly consider choosing a mortgage broker rather than a lender. A broker can offer you a much wider selection of products and is more likely to be able to match you with one that is ideal for you.
- They recognize your situation—and you—as unique. You want to work with a company that is familiar with scenarios similar to yours. But at the same time, you do not want to end up with a lender that does not recognize that your situation is still an individual one with unique consideration. If a company is not giving you the personal service which you deserve, you should move on to one which will.
- They are willing to use contact methods you prefer. Everybody has different methods through which they prefer to keep in touch with their mortgage broker. Some customers prefer phone calls. Others would rather receive text messages. Still others prefer to do as much business as possible through email. You already have a lot going on when you are buying a house. So, you want communication to be as simple and stress-free as possible. If you prefer emails and you are dealing with a company that only seems to do phone calls, that is going to add to your stress while shopping for home. But if you have found a mortgage broker that is adaptable and willing to use your preferred method of communication, that is a sign that you have found the company which is most suitable for you.
- They answer questions patiently and thoroughly. You will know you have found a suitable mortgage company, if, based on the answers you receive during your consultation, you are satisfied that your needs are being met. You should never feel like you are being rushed through the mortgage process, or that the expert assigned to you is impatient with your questions. A company should be completely transparent about the process and its policies.
- They keep you in the loop. Another sign that you are working with the right mortgage company is that they not only communicate with you via a method of your choice but do so reliably and frequently throughout the mortgage process. If you are working with a company that isn’t keeping you in the loop every step of the way, you may want to switch to another that will keep you closely informed at every juncture.
- You feel comfortable. Finally, one more sign that you’ve picked the right mortgage company for your needs is that you feel comfortable working with them. If you feel ill at ease with a company even if you can’t identify the reason, there probably is one. There is never any reason to do business with any broker that you do not feel confident in. Pick one that inspires confidence from start to finish.
PLC Is Your South Florida Mortgage Broker
If you are still in search of the right mortgage broker, Premier Lending Corp. would love to connect you with the most suitable loan.
As a mortgage broker, we offer a wider selection of mortgage products then you will find from any single direct lender in the area. We also can bring you competitive rates. Throughout the process, we will communicate with you closely to ensure that we are meeting your needs. To get started today, please give us a call at 954-840-8811. We look forward to working with you.